I have installed Linux, which seems fine.
But when I boot it trys to start X, but fails. It mentions editing a config
file, but does not say what it needs to do. I had Linux working fine on my old
system, but the new system does not like it it seems. The graphics card and
other PCI slot cards are the same. I did find at the end ofthe installation it
would say that all was done but could not unmount some disks. Oh yes I also
have to do a text install, cause a graphical install seems to hang the machine.

Any ideas?

Ciao...

www.slowlymakingsmoke.com
www.qually.net