Yes, pull up a terminal and type ripperx

Cheers

Jason

Aron Smith wrote:
On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 15:15, Jason Greenwood wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I use RipperX exclusively on 9.1 without incident. I ams ure you have tried this but make sure notlame is set as the MP3 encoder in the config.

Cheers

Jason

PS, also start both from the cli so you can see any returned error messages that may give us a clue.

** Any way I can run it without being root?

Dennis Myers wrote:

I have both installed but when I try to rip a audio CD I end up with either empty files or in grip it gives me the :-l face and quits. My cds play ok but it acts like it cannot read them. I have notlame installed. Not sure what to ask or what I may be doing wrong. Any suggestions.