I'm sure I've asked this before and don't believe I got an answer.  Heres my
situation.  I'm running firestarter, V0.9.0.  When going to grc.com to scan
my ports it shows 21,23, and 80 open.  Now I've gone to mcc > sytem >
services and shutdown all the servers I can see that are running.  Another
scan still shows the same ports open.  The rest of the ports are closed, not
stealthed as one would assume them to be.  Out of 1056 ports scanned two, 0
and 520 were stealth, the rest were closed.  Any assistance would be
appreciated.

Chris

--
  Regards