Nearly all responses to my suggestion that the Action Editor of Smart Computing could induce Mandrake to explain why customers were being ignored were, "don't do it". So minding the sentiments of others I have another suggestion.
Write to Jean Brice Demoulin, Marketing Manager for MandrakeSoft at the Paris office. A resonable explaination that customer goodwill and loyalty is being declining by Mandrake's lack of response. Most customers would be patient and understanding once they understood the nature of the problem.
Owen

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
or
MandrakeSoft / Jean-Brice Demoulin
43, rue d'Aboukir
75002 Paris France

owenb wrote:

There may be some help at hand. When L&H the makers of translation software got in hot water and closed their US office I received assistance from the "Action Editor of Smart Computing Magazine . If several of us write maybe the public airing of the dissatisfaction about Mandrakes attitude featured in a national magazine will reach management in France.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
fax 402-479-2104
Actually the Action Editor pursued L&H to their corporate headquarters in Belgium.

Lyvim Xaphir wrote:

It's way past time that something was done about the store problems. There has been alot that hasn't been said about store problems in order
to give them time to have rectified the problem, but if rectification is
not forthcoming then perhaps other means of garnering some attention is
warranted.

LX