Greetings, I have downloaded dillo-0.7.3-1mdk.i586.rpm from Todd @
clevername.homeip.net and installed on my Mdk 9.1 system. It works fine, but I can't
seem to get the "open in external browser" option to appear in my right click menu.
There isn't an option as such in .dillorc, but I tried adding:
"external_browser=opera", to no avail.
This version is patched to have this option, but I can't find how to enable it.

Can anyone help me out with this little problem? Any dillo users out there?
TIA.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around in awareness."--James
Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.1~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~

http://www.operamail.com
Get OperaMail Premium today - USD 29.99/year