> Thanks. Maybe I read the release incorrectly. They must have been saying th=
> at it would be included in the next version, and I took it to mean Beta2, n=

Just checking sunsite.uio.no ATM -- beta 2 is still there. No RC1 yet.
But there's been a flurry of activity. I just finished a urpmi
--auto-select a few minutes ago --- 160 package updates. The neat thing
is that printing now seems to be working - 2 page per sheet PDF in
konqueror doesn't seem to want to do anything. I guess I could be
missing an RPM (mpage?).

Clock is OK (PST). I'm watching it to see if it changes yet again...