FRANKI:

Disabling cookies outright is generally a bad idea..
I prefer to block any cookies with expiry dates that are over a week in the
future.
Also, I block any cookies coming from domains different from the page you
are on.

If you disable all cookies, many interactive pages will not work properly
if at all, like shopping carts, and many other similiar scripts.

I also set any cookies from doubleclick and the other spam/add
organisations to blocked.

rgds

franki