Hi All,

This is probably a stupid question but here goes anyway. What is the difference between Netscape and Mozilla?

I have downloaded and installed both (actually just getting my sea legs). I installed them in separate directories but they still seem to have merged. All my settings (email & browser) are the same in both. But I can't open one while the other is open (actually it opens but with no user settings - blank slate).

What's the diff?

Also, does Mozilla have a spell checker?

Thanks
Russ