Russ wrote:

Hi All,

How do I find this package "urmpi mozilla-spellchecker"?

I did a search but couldn't find anything by this name at Mozilla.org nor on any software site that I went to. I found an archived email that gave instructions to open a console as su and type:

urpmi mozilla-spellchecker-1.3-1mdk.i586.rpm

Just gives me an error.

Can anyone aim me in the right direction to get this installed?

Also I would like to uninstall Netscape 7.1 (since Mozilla is just fine) but I haven't uninstalled anything in Linux yet. Any help there would be appreciated too.

Thanks
Russ

Brant Fitzsimmons wrote:

<snip>

It does have a spell checker. Interestingly enough the package is called mozilla-spellchecker.

urmpi mozilla-spellchecker

Have fun.

To install mozilla-spellchecker:

-Type (as root) "urmpi mozilla-spellchecker" (without the quotes)

--
Brant Fitzsimmons
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Linux user #322847 | Linux machine #207465 | http://counter.li.org/
   AMD Duron 1.3GHz | Mandrake 9.1 | Kernel 2.4.21-0.16mm-mdk
               KDE 3.1.3 | Mozilla 1.4 Mail Client
Uptime:
21:40:01 up 4 days,  2:41,  1 user,  load average: 0.96, 0.39, 0.15

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being
self-evident."
                                -Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860)