Michael Adams wrote:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 07:53:56 +0000
John Richard Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sharrea Day wrote:

So they've changed their minds then... surprise, surprise...

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2003/08/29/1062050642514.html

Sharrea

operative words being,
Today SCO also said it had no current plans to take a commercial Linux customer to court.

So it's going to sue non-commercial users, ?

John

I think the reply was from someone in Sydney that has drunk too much Fosters. It doesn't gel with the rest of the PR. I think its a c-ck-up! A retraction / reversal wouldn't be handled this way.

I agree, it's too off the cuff remark like.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]