Hi guys,

I have just ordered the following laptop.

Dell Inspiron 5150.
3.06 gig mobile Pentium 4.
(The new intel replacement for laptops that used to have desktop
processors.)
384MB DDR ram.
60gig Hard disk.
64Mb DDR GeforceFX Go 5200
DVD+RW combo drive.
15.1 XGA screen.
56k winmodem and 10/100 ethernet.

Does anyone have any suggestions or hints on loading linux on this thing?
it comes with XP home which I will want to resize (the partition) and
dualboot with linux.. Am I likely to have any troubles with this thing?
(I am dieing to load some 3D games on this thing out of curiosity.)

Any ideas or suggestion would be much appreciated.

regards

Franki
http://htmlfixit.com

The Blaster virus said:
"Billy Gates, why do you make this possible?"
"Stop making money and fix your software."

Valid points don't you think?