LOL,

And would the laptop come back with the report???

cos if not, its a real expensive report :-)

My Last laptop was a 6000 dollar Compaq M700 piece of junk...
But it ran linux flawlessly (mandrake 8.2 back then.)

Its a whole learning experiance.. I picked the geoforceFX card cos I want
to try some linux games..

rgds

Franki

PS, anyone that has unlimited broadband should download all the linux games
mentioned on the list thus far..
if they are counting downloads, it is a good idea to make them seem very
popular.