halo everybody,

1.
How can I pause or cancel printing in Mandrake? There is nothing in
Print Manager. I usually turn my printer off, but I can not re print
again. I must restart my machine to start print again.

2.
Sometime when I print multiple pages, the first page is not printed. It
jumps to the second page. So I must manually printe the first page.

Can anybody solved my problems? Please explain in simple English, I do
not speak it natively.

PS: I use Mandrake 9.1, Printer Canon BJC2100SP and KDE for GUI.

--

Makacih,

Budhi "mbUdh" Astiyadi
Pesanggrahan deket REL Bintaro