On Wednesday 03 September 2003 17:22, Derek Jennings wrote:
> By the way :  If you have a Canon BJC2100SP you will get greatly improved
> printing if you use Turbo Print.  RPM available from Mandrake Club or here
> http://www.turboprint.de/english.html

I've got one of those......what's greatly improved?

With cups it's awfully slow in printing and if I print fom OpenOfficeOrg
directly the qualitys is very shoddy.

I configured another instance of the same printer as a bjc600 which gives an
enormous speed gain on b/w printing BTW, almost 10 fold.
--
Good luck,

HarM

Mandrake HowTo's & More:-) http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org