okay josenildo,
if you don't have exif support in your camera then you might want to rename
files based on their timestamp, i do this with my camera because it also
creates avis and wavs, by renaming them before editing the 'modification'
timestamp of the files is the time they were created, i copy them to a temp
directory using 'cp -a' and then run the attached one-liner in that
directory, if you only have files with the one suffix of course then you
won't need the bit about storing the suffix in varaible!
i guess what i'm saying is look at the 'stat' and 'date' commands :)

bascule

--
'Is it heroic to die like this?' said Conina.
'I think it is,' he said, 'and when it comes to dying, there's only one