Hello Bryan (alias rikona supposedly at 66.32.127.184), :-)

>> If you get one from 'you', I'd like to see all the headers to shed
>> some light on how it spoofs 'you'.

r> Like this.

Sorry - I guess I wasn't clear on this. I understand how to spoof just
the From: header. By "from", I meant the originating IP address in the
headers - the person it is REALLY from. :-) [still trying to check out
the cached-routing idea]

If it doesn't violate your terms of service, it might be interesting
to try spoofing an IP and see what you get back. My ISP takes an
exceedingly dim view of such things.

--

 rikona                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]