On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 17:52, Frankie wrote:

> I have heard speak that Dell requires non standard settings with their
> nvidia laptops.
> Thats what I meant by hard.

Gosh - sitting at a cli and typing ain't all that scary...ya ain't been
drinking yet, have ya? (Being Father's Day and all...)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Women are more easily and more deeply terrified ... generating more
sheer horror than the male of the species. -- Spock, "Wolf in the Fold",
stardate 3615.4