On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 19:05, Pete Stean wrote:
> Thanks for the advice - that doesn't work though unfortunately - none of
> the geforce drivers give me anything other than a blank screen on test......
>
> :-(
>
> Petey

Dot not goot.
Zumptink ist wong.

You should at least see SOMETHING - anything - even wavering lines; have
you tried different monitor settings? Cuz even if it ain't the right
driver, it should TELL you it "can't display the test" or similar...are
you using "generic plug'n'play" monitor settings - or did MDK find the
correct (supposedly correct) monitor?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Americans are people who insist on living in the present, tense.