On Sat, 2003-09-06 at 18:17, Aron Smith wrote:

> grapenuts for stephen....(gotta get his fiber)

Up until you mentioned "grapenuts" I hadn't really thought about them
for the past four years - THAT is something I DO miss...

(PS - my FOOD eats fibre...ditto with veggies - my FOOD eats veggies
hence I don't need to ingest 'em...)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
We should be glad we're living in the time that we are. If any of us had
been born into a more enlightened age, I'm sure we would have
immediately been taken out and shot. -- Strange de Jim