On Mon, 2003-09-08 at 18:54, Michael Lothian wrote:
> The only problem with my SB Live with mandrake was 9.1 thinking it was
> an Audigy,
>
> Hardly Creatives fault. But out of interest what is the linux users
> choice for decent audio?
>
> Mike

The Academy of St. Martin in the field's symphony orchestra in my
backyard - that, or the Vienna Symphony in my front yard. Hard choice to
make.

Oh, and they have to, HAVE to be playing Beethoven's "Pastoral" (the
Sixth Symphony")...nothing less would do.

(I would have chosen the Ninth, but having a heap of German singers in
the front or back yard would probably put me in the shits with the
neighbours...)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
You can create your own opportunities this week. Blackmail a senior
executive.