I have a PCCHIPS (crap board) PII 350 128 MB and MDK 9.1 works fine.

 --- On Sat 09/06, The Other < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
From: The Other [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 10:48:28 -0500
Subject: [newbie] Request Motherboard and CPU suggestions

hardware:  ASUS P2B motherboard with 350MHz PII and 128MB Ram<br><br>So I have two
hardware, or 2) upgrade the motherboard, cpu, <br>and ram.  (If doing the hardware
connection is now 28.8kps modem, and I have no CD Rom <br>burner.  So if the
suggestions are for an earlier distribution, I'll <br>need to be able to make a boot
http://www.mandrakestore.com<br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com