On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 08:53, Margot wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> > Just gets worse, don't it?
> >
> > http://www.msnbc.com/news/965089.asp?0si=-&cp1=1
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>
> 9/11-themed viruses? Does that mean that we in the UK needn't worry
> about them until 9th November? ;-)
>
> Margot

Bear in mind that garbage aimed at America ends up polluting all the
rest of us - whether we like it or not...

But all in all, I think y'all that live in the UK have bigger things to
worry about - like proper dentistry, seeking better weather, fighting
the Irish, whinging about this and that, finding the proper jellied
eels, eating haggis, learning to drive the speed limit, learning how to
play cricket properly, learning how to play darts properly...ya know,
more IMPORTANT things...(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
There are three ways to get something done: (1) Do it yourself. (2) Hire
someone to do it for you. (3) Forbid your kids to do it.