On Friday 12 September 2003 03:46, Eric Huff wrote:
> > Just gets worse, don't it?
> >
> > http://www.msnbc.com/news/965089.asp?0si=-&cp1=1
>
> So, does that mean that in windows a jpg can contain a virus, too?

I think they're refering to the attachment itself which probably has a double
extension like xxx.jpg.pif
Most ppl's wincomps don't show the second extension, and awaaaaay they go.

I suppose you could hide some executable code in a picture ........ but AFAIK
you'd need at minimum some sort of code like .html to start it.

Someone correct if I'm cutting corners here, I've  never tried it:o)

Good luck,
HarM