I had Apache2 working on my 9.1 box, but just had to go and upgrade it
from Cooker.  Now it will not start.  I should say that MCC says it's
running (set to start at boot), but pointing to http://localhost takes
my to the clever Australian hosting company.  When I stop and restart
via MCC, a message is displayed that a verifiable hostname could not be
found.  I have looked at the http.conf file and it has localhost set as
the server name.  Where else should I be looking to ensure that
everything is set correctly.  An explicit Apache2/PHP4/MySQL tutorial
would be good (emphasis on Apache2 as it's changed quite a bit since
1.3.x).

--
Cheers,
Trey

At a given moment I open my eyes and exist.
And before that, during all eternity, what was there?
Nothing.
- Ugo Betti