Aron Smith wrote:

Why do so many people in the Linux community think that it is cool to
use a black or purple or dark blue background on their web sites? My 60
year old eyes can't take it. and so I tend to move on to somewhere else.
BTW Linux is not alone in this Gaming sites seem to be the worst
offenders.
        Get a clue guys if people don't read it then people don't read it. I
know that you can put words the same color as background text
(invisible) to increase your chances of a web search engine hit. But I
still ain't gonna waste my time on an unreadable page.<end rant>

Tend tto agree, and the worst is black lettering on a dark blue background.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]