On Sun, 2003-09-14 at 12:23, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> On Sunday 14 September 2003 12:02 am, Tom Brinkman wrote:
>
> <snip>
> >   Jeez, I didn't know you were THAT OLD Aron. Heck, I'm a
> > youngin' at 55 ;ppppppppppp
> </snip>
>
> Jeez, I didn't know you were THAT OLD Tom. Always imagined you
> about 27, living inside a computercase, eating disks with
> screwdrivers :-)
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

Geez - he's old enough to be my dad...and I always wanted a dad that
lived in a trailer...(sniff)...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I've been on this lonely road so long, Does anybody know where it goes,
I remember last time the signs pointed home, A month ago. -- Carpenters,
"Road Ode"