On Saturday September 13 2003 09:23 pm, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> >   Jeez, I didn't know you were THAT OLD Aron. Heck, I'm a
> > youngin' at 55 ;ppppppppppp
>
> </snip>
>
> Jeez, I didn't know you were THAT OLD Tom. Always imagined you
> about 27, living inside a computercase, eating disks with
> screwdrivers :-)
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

  You're only as young as you think. I live in a travel trailer, so
that's sort'a like a computer case. I've still got my teeth, so no
need for screwdrivers.... yet. I do like tortilla's tho. That's as
close to 'eatin disks' as I get now'a days.

    http://www.gocampingamerica.com/coloniadelrey/
http://www.google.com/search?q=colonia%20del%20rey&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8