On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 03:25, Kaj Haulrich wrote:

> Can't remember exactly, but I do remember reading an article
> about it. It said that a lot of large corporations like Royal
> Dutch Shell, Toyota, Unilever and GM uses linux. Especially
> about GM : their dealers all over the world orders spare parts
> etc. on a linux network.
>
> Regards
>
> Kaj Haulrich.

GM utilises EDS as their data back-end...EDS uses UNIX/LINUX/AIX/AS-400

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing between
the disastrous and the unpalatable. -- John Kenneth Galbraith