On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 10:26, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

> And don't forget your white business socks.
> -- cmg

In years of dealing with corporate environmental standards, I've found
that there are really nice, thick, comfortable COLOURED socks that fit
the bill of the standard white tube socks.

...and they go better with sandals.

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
`Lasu' Releases SAG 0.3 -- Freeware Book Takes Paves For New World Order
by staff writers ... The central Superhighway site called
``sunsite.unc.edu'' collapsed in the morning before the release. News
about the release had been leaked by a German hacker group, Harmonious
Hardware Hackers, who had cracked into the author's computer earlier in
the week. They had got the release date wrong by one day, and caused
dozens of eager fans to connect to the sunsite computer at the wrong
time. ``No computer can handle that kind of stress,'' explained the
mourning sunsite manager, Erik Troan. ``The spinning disks made the
whole computer jump, and finally it crashed through the floor to the
basement.'' Luckily, repairs were swift and the computer was working
again the same evening. ``Thank God we were able to buy enough needles
and thread and patch it together without major problems.'' The site has
also installed a new throttle on the network pipe, allowing at most four
clients at the same time, thus making a new crash less likely. ``The
book is now in our Incoming folder'', says Troan, ``and you're all
welcome to come and get it.'' -- Lars Wirzenius
[comp.os.linux.announce]