On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 08:57, Chris wrote:
> On Sunday 21 September 2003 11:37 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>

> > Mate, I was just wee'ing in everyone's weetbix...personally, I think
> > Honda's are great for family usage, Ford's are great for utes, Toyota is
> > great for rover-type utes, Mercedes is great for buses and small trucks,
> > and Holdens are, uh, great for decorating your driveway...or holding up
> > a garage...
>
> So Stephen, you're telling me that the new GTO which is based on a Holden
> will not really be worth the $$?  Personally I think its ugly, looks too
> much like the Grand Am in front, and I know I can't afford one.

Nah - I wouldn't waste the bux. I'm actually looking at getting a
Vauxhall or something pre-1969 / post-1955 for a biz car; seen a few old
Holden utes that are cool - classics - ditto with a few Ferds - and even
an old Dodge ute (nice paintjob) - all for under $10k; if I had the
cashola for a new vehicle - I'd not mind one of the new Honda SUV-type
thingies - or if I was really really selfish, a Honda2000 - but I have
to think practically...

Would be great, through - driving 'round town in an old classic with
adverts painted on it and a wild paint job (not too "punk",
though)...sure beats seeing some of the "competition"...they all seem to
have the same vehicles...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Politics and the fate of mankind are formed by men without ideals and
without greatness. Those who have greatness within them do not go in for
politics. -- Albert Camus