On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 20:45, Margot wrote:

> But if they've used their M$ packages to access the internet, M$ knows
> who they are anyway.... Death is the only escape! ;-)

Bear in mind that there are ways by which to disable the ability of M$
to know about "non registered" machines and/or software...just a matter
of knowing how to turn off certain features, hack the registry and the
likes - amongst other things...

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Man who sleep in beer keg wake up sticky.