On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:41:34 -0400, yankl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bad idea, If your computer connected to the Internet. Even though, the
> number of viruses/trojans for LINUX is miniscule it not 0. Given all
> user root rights will increase chance for getting your box compromise.

I was responding to "absolutely no one can get near my computer", but
you're right, if it's connected to the net, that isn't true.

Oh, and I worked out the $PATH thing, I just asked...

$sudo $PATH

Now I get it, sudo uses my user account $PATH, not root's, which is why
I have to specify /sbin.

Richard
--
"Get up and turn I loose"