On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:24:36 -0700
Aron Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

> He mentioned it read da post mon

unless it was in invisible ink, I don't think he mentioned Hijacked
Threads:

"I have managed to install Mandrake 8.2 and I am running evolution for
my mail program. Probably gonna get another netzero.net account for my
linux mail setup. But a question I have for you. I installed ftp server
and www server on my linux box which I have behind a NAT Router til i
figure out what I am doing.

What are the commands I need to run to open up my web server and my ftp
server. i want to set up directories so that people can come and
download files and also see my website I am playing with. I also would
care to know if i want to setup a mail server and give my linux box a
static address or is there a program that I can use to setup as a relay
to my mail server. Lots of questions I have. Wanting to learn
despirately. Gee I wish i knew where my linux geek computer book was
at.."

--
HaywireMac
Registered Linux user #282046