On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 08:26, Heather/Femme wrote:
>  it's not femm having a bad trip?
> lol!  Most assuredly, NOT!
> I've been sober since last Thursday.
>
> Count on Wednesday being another stoner day though. *sigh*.  Last one
> fortunately for a while.
>
> heh
>
> Femme

Femme has a "trip" whether or not there are drugs present. Slaves have
confirmed this.

No matter what day, time or place, there is a "FemmeFatale" trip
happening...I suggest asking the nearest Chinese take-away to
her...they're in what, Canuckland, right? Or the pharmacies within a
1000km range...they're most likely to be the best familiars...
(g)

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company