----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Bax" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Google "4W030H2 master slave jumper" found many pages which led to this

one:

http://www.rettesoft.hu/ftpdir/DriversMK/Maxtor/D536DX/536DX_pm.pdf

See page 2-6 (adobe page 14).

yep! if ya can't find it on google it doesn't exist.

There is another that sometimes is even better, namely,

www.alltheweb.com

try it sometimes when you cannot get the answer you want from google.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]