Margot wrote:

John Richard Smith wrote:

I forward to this list , for members perusal, a copy of an email I have just sent to all my local East Midlands UK MEP's (Member of the European Parliament) concering the patenting of software code. I will let you know what if any reply I get.

John

Well done John - so you've done UK East Midlands, I've done UK South East - anyone here from other UK regions, or other EU countries?

Margot

Yep, I've started the ball rolling , but quite honestly I'm going to find it difficult to argue the technical aspects of the arguement. We will need help in that regard. please note.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]