On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 16:46, John Richard Smith wrote:
> Margot wrote:
>
> > John Richard Smith wrote:
> >
> >> I forward to this list , for members perusal, a copy of an email I
> >> have just sent to all my local East Midlands UK MEP's (Member of the
> >> European Parliament) concering the patenting of software code. I will
> >> let you know what if any reply I get.
> >>
> >> John
> >>

> > Well done John - so you've done UK East Midlands, I've done UK South
> > East - anyone here from other UK regions, or other EU countries?
> >
> > Margot
>
> Yep, I've started the ball rolling , but quite honestly I'm going to
> find it difficult to argue the technical aspects of the arguement. We
> will need help in that regard. please note.
>
> John
I do not believe it is the tech aspects your Government is the least bit
concerned with, as long as the common man is not aware, then they are
not aware, when the common spoken person speaks up, then they become
more attuned to what is being said. especially in an area with so many
paid experts of differing opinions/factoids. not every letter that gets
counted is in perfect form. just my $.02USD worth

Mandrake HowTo's & More: http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org