Anarky wrote:

[Deleted]

that I knew of too :)

but still .. if they'll relese them by the end of october ... awesome ... i was just saying how much cooler Mandrake is than SuSE in it's marketing approach in that it offers it's newest version even to the non-members, unlike SuSE who keeps the free legal people in the dark (ok, so unless you can afford a ftp install) ... I hope Mandrake doesn't go that way too :-(
then it would be just another service that's available just if you pay :( ... not that I have anything against the idea in general .. but I'm kinda into linux for an os for everybody ideology too :P

I share the same sentiments. Ya ...... I hope they do not spoil the fun.