Anarky wrote:

well, I'm not particularly familiar with the rendering capabilities of Lightwave to be able to say ... but I should tell you something: as you find out more about 3d artwork and working with it you'll discouver that there's quite a couple of things that make out a good 3d program, maybe the mosti important layers of these being:

modelling, animation, texturing, workflow & rendering.

Could you kindly define for this rank newbie 3d modeler, what each of the 5 subject headings mean.

Modelling, I guess making a 3d outline.

Animation, speaks for itself.

Texturing , I suppose this is about colouring in the 3d outline ?

Workflow, ?

rendering , ?

John

--