Hello,

Is it possible to install an app from one Linux package into another?  I
have a SuSE 6.2 with StarOffice (among others) and I would like to be able
to install it in Mandrake.  If this can be done, how so?  I have Mandrake
6.1 CD-ROM only, not the commercial distribution.  When I've tried to
install SuSE, the options are there to install the applications.  How would
I install these under Mandrake? and.... Would the StarOffice distributed
with the commercial SuSE 6.2 only work with SuSE 6.2 (another words, is it
licenced for use only with SuSE)?

Thanks,
Tony Z.