Thanks a bunch.
Everything worked out fine.
Well except d/l from mandrake club (i signed up for silver) but how do i d/l stuff i searched for flash and such but theres no "download link"
Secondly when i come across a .run file do i want to click on it and let it load in the browser then after it all loads do i want to file save as? or do i want to right click the run file and do a save link target (this comes up as .run.html)?