On Thursday 23 Oct 2003 11:16 pm, Derek Jennings wrote:
> The "user_name:password" is the log in. Naturally it must be a
> valid combination.

Duh!  <Abject grovelling>  That comes of grabbing a quick read between
other unrelated jobs.  I didn't read the line, just used it - so, no
username, no password.  Silly b****

> BTW: That link I gave was of course for 9.2. If you are using 9.1
> then substitute 9.1 in the URL.
> If you are running 9.1, and have never performed any updates from
> the Mandrake update server, then your urpmi package has a bug which
> will stop downloads from Mandrake Club working.

Again, I never looked.  Sorry for the wasted bandwidth.  Needless to
say, it works perfectly once amended.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302