From: John Richard Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 4:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] diskdrake

Tony S. Sykes wrote:

>John,
>
>Can't you use one of the small distro's/linux toolboxes which run in
>memory to do this?
>
>Tony.

Have you anything in particular in mind.

I'm familiar with Gentoo, but I'm not able to find everything I want on
it.

requirements ,
partimage,
diskdrake,
a good modern text editor, not VI , otherwise not fussy,
possible internet connection.
Genuine Root status

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Business Computer Projects - Disclaimer -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

This message, and any associated attachment is confidential. If you have
received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or
disclose the information in any way, and notify either Tony S. Sykes
or the postmaster <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  immediately.

necessarily the views of Business Computer Projects Ltd., unless
specifically stated.

Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that emails and their
attachments are virus free, it is the responsibility of the recipient(s)
to verify the integrity of such emails.

Business Computer Projects Ltd
BCP House
151 Charles Street