From: Dan Gordon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2003 3:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] OT Help with samba

Could someone piont me to a link or such on how to set up a two computer
network with samba on Mandrake 9.1 and windows 98se ? The win computer
was already set up for networking in a windows enviroment (maybe thats
the problem?) I have checked the twiki and a few other places and am
having a heck of a time getting this to work, I think im just too used
to the winblows way LOL
TIA

Reagards,
Dan Gordon

--
Thu Oct 23 10:46:32 EDT 2003
 10:46:32 up 20:31,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.04