On Friday 24 October 2003 19:22, Russ wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
> The 2 that Mozilla won't go to anymore are Yahoo (www.yahoo.com) and
> Umpqua Bank (www.umpquabank.com). I use Yahoo BillPay and of course
> Umpqua is the bank I go through. I have been to both sites with Mozilla.
> Why would it suddenly say say "nope"?
>
> MD 9.1 and I hook to the net via cable (if that makes a difference)

I cannot resolve the host with umpquabank.com. Yahoo should be easy, and it
was for me with both browsers.

With Yahoo, I would try clearing Mozilla's catch:
Edit/Preferences/Advanced/Cache/Clear Cache.

With Umpqua Bank, I would try giving them a call and seeing if they need to
reboot their web server.

If this does not fix it, I would check with the Mozilla project folks, because
they may be more familiar with it.

--

Linux: For the people, by the people.