Hi Rob,

Thanks for the post.

Umpqua seems to be down right now. I cannot open it in Konq either. However, this was not the case yesterday. Mozilla refused to access it but Konq did just fine. Same with Yahoo.

Anyway, clearing the cache seems to have worked for Yahoo. Mozilla finds it just fine now (didn't till I cleared the cache). I will keep checking for Umpqua whenever their system comes back up.

Thanks
Russ

Rob Blomquist wrote:

I cannot resolve the host with umpquabank.com. Yahoo should be easy, and it was for me with both browsers.

With Yahoo, I would try clearing Mozilla's catch: Edit/Preferences/Advanced/Cache/Clear Cache.

With Umpqua Bank, I would try giving them a call and seeing if they need to reboot their web server.

If this does not fix it, I would check with the Mozilla project folks, because they may be more familiar with it.