Going to answer my own post

Umpqua is back up and I can get to it with Mozilla. I wonder why the cache was preventing me from getting there? hmmmm

Russ

Russ wrote:
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the post.

Umpqua seems to be down right now. I cannot open it in Konq either. However, this was not the case yesterday. Mozilla refused to access it but Konq did just fine. Same with Yahoo.

Anyway, clearing the cache seems to have worked for Yahoo. Mozilla finds it just fine now (didn't till I cleared the cache). I will keep checking for Umpqua whenever their system comes back up.

Thanks
Russ