Paul Kaplan wrote:

You could try installing both and give them each a whirl before removing the one you decide against. Lilo should be auto configed to give you the both choices (check the config using Mandrake control center to determine which entry points to which kernel). I found that the standard (mdk) kernel wouldn't accept my 1Gb RAM config no matter what I passed to it because the 4Gb memory option wasn't enabled. The enterprise kernel did. So chose the latter.
HTH
Paul

OK will do.I cannot see any problem with that ,
so, kernel-tmb-source-2.4.22-12.tmb.1mdk.i586.rpm
is held in case you need it, then ?

John

--
John Richard Smith