Todd Slater wrote:

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 12:38:46AM +0200, Anarky wrote:

Todd Slater wrote:

I think you dind't understand my question very well. I'm quite happy with editing the setings in the file .. what I mean is ... it would be cool if I could specify that quality is 4 for everything but the "like" folder, for which it's 5.
but don't worry about it. Thanks a LOT. you've helped me hugelly. thanks. big satisfaction. Asked Sebastian Trueg (K3b author) and ogg works fine with k3b .. so now I'm all set for the big conversion :)

Oh, I understand. This one does that, just set the path for high quality encoding folder. High is 5, regular is 4. If you want to change those values, there are two places for it in the script--the section for mp3s without id3 tags and the section for those with id3 tags.

thanks. I really appreciate your effort!! If there is any way I could help you in any way please say so. If you were a windows user I'd be offering you a free version of the screensaver I made with a friend and are still planing to somehow market (okay, don't jump on me for it being a bad idea everybody's entitled to try) : http://www.ixaarii.com/FoE/index.html ... but most recently I've been working more in Blender, a little Gimp experience, some Photoshop .. learning Softimage XSI ... if I can help in any of those areas (also although I don't do that anymore I might be able to come up with some help for 3d gfx/2d programming, OpenGl, Directx, assembly, C++ ..).
... but aobut this version of the script .. now it's more difficult to use because I've got to search (though it was not hard to find) in the code .. the stuff with the start variables was quite cool ... but maybe this isn't the solution, because I discouvered there is also music of the type I don't really appreciate which I'll keep on my hdd ... so that I'll use for a lower quality category (3).

many many thanks for your help,