Aronsmith wrote:
On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 11:19, Margot wrote:

HaywireMac wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 16:50:10 +0000
Graham Watkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> uttered:

boys,

that should be singular. I didn't call anyone's opinion "shrill",
"silly", or other such things. Up to that point it was a fairly civil
and on-topic discussion.

You are correct though, the OT list *is* the place if you want to engage
in immature trolling, which is why I try very hard to stay away from
both ;-)

Awww come back and join us Mac - we're not all immature trolls, some of us are quite old!

Margot (regular OT list poster and elderly trollette)

Yeh.. Yeh...pant!...pant!

Errrr, Aron, the porn discussion is on the OT list, not here! ;-)